Naruto life or death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto life or death

You have one chance of life or death

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my element jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
@Ikki uzumaki

@Ikki uzumaki

ninja profile
stats:
my element jutsu Left_bar_bleue22000000000000000/2200000000000000my element jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (22000000000000000/2200000000000000)

my element jutsu Empty
PostSubject: my element jutsu   my element jutsu EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:54 pm

Clan:uzumaki
Jutsu:Fuuton - Fuusajin (Dust Wind)
Skill: Ninjutsu
Description: This is a Ninjutsu that utilizes the wind element. Using a fan or with the correct elemental affinity, the user can blow a strong current which will cover the surrounding area in dust. This dust will serve to loosen the footing for any opponent who walks nearby.
Limits: Fan Type Weapon or Elemental to Fuuton; can only be used ONCE per turn.

Kaze Ya no Jutsu (Wind Arrow Technique)
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: The user molds chakra and breathes in. He or she then blows out and an arrow made of wind is shot from the user’s mouth. The arrow cannot be blocked but it can be dodged. Since it is made out of wind the arrow is hard to see. One arrow shot at a time.

Fuuton Kaze no Senbon (Needles of the Wind)
Description: The ninja gathers air with his hands and mixes it with chakra, by doing this he transforms them into sharp and deadly needles. The needles are almost invisible so it is hard for the enemies to see them. Because the needles are made of air they cannot be blocked or deflected. The only way to ensure safety is to dodge them.

Kaze Ya no Jutsu (Wind Arrow Technique)
Description: The user molds chakra and breathes in. He or she then blows out and an arrow made of wind is shot from the user’s mouth. The arrow cannot be blocked but it can be dodged. Since it is made out of wind the arrow is hard to see. One arrow shot at a time.

Fuuton - Daitoppa (Great Breakthrough)
Description: This is a Ninjutsu which utilizes the Wind Element. After bringing their hands to their mouth, the user will blow a large blast of wind capable of leveling almost anything in its way.
Limits: Elemental to Fuuton.

Kamaitachi (Cutting Whirlwind)
Description: The shinobi uses a fan or the correct elemental affinity to blow a concussive wind that is imbued with their Chakra. When the opponent is caught in the wind, a tornado will raise them into the air and hold them with the Chakra. The wind will then begin to cut the target like a sickle.
Limits: Fan Type Weapon or Elemental to Fuuton.

Fuuton Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Dragon)
Description: Creates a dragon formed from wind. The dragon looks like a large serpent, a traditional Chinese dragon that is twenty feet long. The dragon has a red mane and the rest of his body borders light blue. The color is not distinct because the wind manipulates it from its color to transparency. The dragon can shoot Kaze Kongou from its mouth.

Kuchiyose Kirikiri no Mai (Summoning Skill: Execution Whirl)
Requirement: Fuuton Fuuryu (Wind Dragon)
Description: After the user wipes their own blood on the area in front of them or on the offensive weapon they intend to use for the attack, Daikamaitachi No Jutsu is prepared as normal. But instead, when the wind is released, a large summoned weasel, as well as a long pole, two short sickles and a container becomes shaped out of the wind. This is a much more intensified gust of wind that is able to chop down trees with ease.

Fuuton - Dai Kamaitachi (Great Cutting Whirlwind)
Effect: Can repel any weapon's projectile attack regardless of dodge stat.
Description: Using a fan or with the correct elemental affinity, the user then blows a concussive wind that is imbued with Chakra. This technique is a bigger version of the normal Kamaitachi no Jutsu, having the ability to cause a great amount of cutting damage to the nearby area.
Limits: Fan Type Weapon or Elemental Fuuton.

Kaze Kiri no Jutsu (Wind Drill Technique)
Description: The user creates another arrow from his mouth that is fired from the mouth. This time though the arrow is in the shape of a drill, much like the arrow Kidoumaro uses in his last attack against Neji. The drill passes through stone and tree but once it hits the ground it dispels. This arrow can drill through a person.

Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu (Wind Torpedo)
Description: The user gathers a large amount of wind into his lungs and expels it in a single blow. The wind forms a torpedo that is near invisible that launches towards the opponent. Upon contact it explodes with the force of two exploding tags.

Kaze no Yaiba (Wind Blade)
Description: Creates a blade of wind around the user’s arm. The sword cannot be blocked due to it being made of wind but it can be dodged. Since the wind is condensed down it does weigh down the user’s arm.

Hikui Tenkuu Assaku no Jutsu (Low Air Pressure Technique)
This technique makes the air pressure in a room drop dramatically, causing anyone inside to fall asleep. It can only work in an enclosed area like a building or room.

Fuuton - Renkuudan (Drilling Air Projectile)
Description: Renkuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. The user inhales a large amount of air into their chest and then expels it in one large explosive burst. To strengthen the attack, they will imbue chakra into the air and then release it in large, spherical projectile shots.
Limits: Elemental to Fuuton.

Fuuton Fuuryuudan no Jutsu
Description: Powerful attack that creates a huge surge of wind in the shape of a dragon, which is sent towards the opponent. Large dragon, much like the Suiryuudan in size but made out of wind. If the victim is hit they will suffer great amounts of damage. It will seem as if he or she is stuck inside a tornado.

Sansai no Ketteiteki Shikiichi (Final Threshold of the Three Calamities of Fire, Flood and Storm)
Requirements: Must know all D and C Ranking Jutsus before one can even go into this
Description: When a tornado is formed it picks up debris and sometimes other elements. A hurricane is a tornado on the water that has taken up the storm and water below it. Using this jutsu, the user performs it like they would a daikamaitachi, swings their fan and the wind is shot forth. The tornado hits the required elements and takes up a new form. Each element and form is a calamity.

Flood: If the tornado hits a body of water a massive whirlpool-like tornado is sent towards the victim. When it hits the ground or victim a large flood is sent forward that could crush or drown the victim(s)

Fire: If the tornado hits a fire it would pick up the flames and still be shot forward towards the victim. The tornado would take flame qualities and a “flaming spin-cycle” would ensue. If it hit the ground or victim an explosion would occur and a large fire would be started.

Storm: If the tornado absorbs electricity or a cloud the tornado would turn gray with lightning flashes being seen in the tornado. It would be a thunder storm crossed with a tornado shot towards a victim.

Can only be used once per thread.

Kaze Kuiki
Effect: The user is surronded by a vortex's of wind that is so dangrous it is hard for the enemy to approach it without getting cut or voilently thrown back.
Special:None
Drawback: This requires a large deal of charka to be sacrificed in order to do such a dangeours move. The amount of chakra that is taken is about 80% of the users max's chakra. Since the move is so long this requires a +30 more training points.
Description: A dangerous wind sourronds that user in a sphere that is 5 meters in lenght and 3 meters in width as it protects them from any attack. This move is consider the greatest wind offensive and defensive justu.
Stage 1 Using tremendous amount of chakra and a long serious of hand seals wind starts to pick up around the user in a sphere by 5 meters in length and 3 meters in width. The wind that the user is inside starts to spin at a rate of 80 Mph. The user is then lifted off the ground only 3 meters and sits their without moving. Anything that is not away from the user within 10 meters will be pulled in and violently thrown in another direction or will get sliced in to peices
Stage 2 After the user is in the air the user lets out a loug screaming causing the sphere of wind around them to start to grow bigger in size depending on the stenght on the users nin.Once the sphere starts to expand the ground under the user is destroyed and anything the sphere hits is damaged by wind cutters and goes flying back half the distance of the winds speed in meters.

Quote: 70 Nin- Wind goes up to 120 Mph the sphere goes to the size of 10 meters in length and 6 meters in width
80 Nin- Wind goes up to 180 Mph the sphere goes to the size of 15 meters in length and 9 meters in width
90 Nin- Wind goes up to 270 Mph the sphere goes to the size of 20 meters in length and 12 meters in width
100 Nin- Wind goes up to 405 Mph the sphere goes to the size of 25 meters in length and 15 meters in width

Stage 3 After stage one the sphere then compresses back to its normal size and starts to pick up violent speed again then it seems the sphere around the user starts to bubble as if it is about to exploded but wind cutters the size of 3 meters wide and 2 meters in width shoot out of the sphere.The amount of cutters depend on the amount of nin the user has.The cutters go in any direction of 180 degress around the user. If the enemy is hit by the cutters then they will be hurt on a great scale and will be thrown back on half the speed of the wind cutters in meters.

Quote: 70 Nin- 65 Wind cutter shoot out the sphere going at the speed of 60 Mph.
80 Nin- 70 Wind cutter shoot out the sphere going at the speed of 90 Mph
90 Nin- 75 Wind cutter shoot out the sphere going at the speed of 135 Mph
100 Nin- 80 Wind cutter shoot out the sphere going at the speed of 200 Mph

Stage 4 The final stage of Kaze Kuiki the user is then set down to the ground with his sphere of wind still around him then the user can move around while the sphere is still around him making it very hard for any tai or projectile attacks to come close to hurting the user. This last for only five turns as the user can still use some of his offensive attacks like the wind cutters:

Quote: 70 Nin- 45Wind cutter shoot out the sphere going at the speed of 30 Mph.
80 Nin- 50 Wind cutter shoot out the sphere going at the speed of 45 Mph
90 Nin- 55 Wind cutter shoot out the sphere going at the speed of 67 Mph
100 Nin- 60 Wind cutter shoot out the sphere going at the speed of 100 Mph

Or go on to the defensive moves as such as the sphere that expands.

Quote: 70 Nin- Wind goes up to 60 Mph the sphere goes to the size of 5 meters in length and 3 meters in width
80 Nin- Wind goes up to 90 Mph the sphere goes to the size of 7 meters in length and 5 meters in width
90 Nin- Wind goes up to 135 Mph the sphere goes to the size of 10 meters in length and 7 meters in width
100 Nin- Wind goes up to 200 Mph the sphere goes to the size of 12 meters in length and 9 meters in width

If the user choses not to do any of these moves the user can send a stright line of wind cutters that travel in a pack
causing massive amounts of damage to the enemy if they are hit and tears up the ground as it travels.

Quote: 70 Nin- Wind goes up to 60 Mph in a stight line for 50 meters
80 Nin- Wind goes up to 90 Mph in a stight line for 55 meters
90 Nin- Wind goes up to 135 Mph in a stight line for 60 meters
100 Nin- Wind goes up to 200 in a stight line for 65 meters

Limit This move since it has a long serious of stages are broken down into turns the first, second and thrid stage last only 2 turns and the fouth stage last five turns. In total the amount of turns the user has this for is 11 turns. Move may only be known to sand ninja's. This is only known to the KazeKage and must be taught by him and him only. Admin approval.

Fuuton - Tsuin Doragon no Jutsu (Wind - Twin Dragon Technique)
Effect: Requires the only seal of dragon. It utilizes the element of wind to create two dragons that swirl around the user and can be moved through the air by chakra usage towards a target. The two dragons become feirce winds and collect any debris or anything that swirl around within it, and charge towards an enemy, slashing at them with fierce winds and a powerful blow. If the seal is formed upsidedown, the wind dragons can be used in a vaccuum sort of way; basically when the dragon's hit the user, the only effect it has on them is that it sucks the air out of them, causing lack of oxygen and possible suffocation.
Special: Handseals : Dragon (reverse dragon)
Drawback: If used incorrectly, or not strong enough to weild this technique, the jutsu could backfire. Expecially dangerous when using reverse version, if not utilized well, suffocation could become your downfall.
Description: When created, it becomes two twin dagons, about 5 feet in diameter, length varies to the distance of the opponent. They look like traditional chinese dragons, no color since wind is transparent, color can change to the debris that is collected.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha

Gale Uchiha

ninja profile
stats:
my element jutsu Left_bar_bleue1000000000000000000/1000000000000000000my element jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000000000000/1000000000000000000)

my element jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: my element jutsu   my element jutsu EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:57 pm

imma copy im lol,approved
Back to top Go down
@Ikki uzumaki

@Ikki uzumaki

ninja profile
stats:
my element jutsu Left_bar_bleue22000000000000000/2200000000000000my element jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (22000000000000000/2200000000000000)

my element jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: my element jutsu   my element jutsu EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:58 pm

ummm ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my element jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: my element jutsu   my element jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

my element jutsu
Page 1 of 1