Naruto life or death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto life or death

You have one chance of life or death

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Role Play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zero

zero

ninja profile
stats:
How to Role Play Left_bar_bleue1100000000000/1100000000000How to Role Play Empty_bar_bleue  (1100000000000/1100000000000)

How to Role Play Empty
PostSubject: How to Role Play   How to Role Play EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:48 pm

Here are some ways to RP

Third person RPing:

This type of roleplaying is the most common out of the lot and the most preferred. People who roleplay this way, roleplay as if they are writing a story of some sort. An example of this is below:

Kuro looked down the corridor and headed slowly to the classroom. He was slightly nervous of meeting the the new job, for it was his first time subbing. He raised a hand and slowly opened the door, finding himself face to face with a room full or students. "Hello. My name is Kuro." He said. "Class will begin now."

First person RPing:

I looked down the corridor and headed slowly to the classroom. He was slightly nervous of meeting the the new job, for it was his first time subbing. He raised a hand and slowly opened the door, finding himself face to face with a room full or students. "Hello. My name is Kuro." He said. "Class will begin now."

Asterix RPing

This type of RP'er uses asterix's (*) to play out actions. For example:

*Kuro looked down the corridor and headed slowly to the classroom. He was slightly nervous of meeting the the new job, for it was his first time subbing. He raised a hand and slowly opened the door, finding himself face to face with a room full or students.* "Hello. My name is Kuro." *He said.* "Class will begin now."

Italics RPing (actions)

There is two types of italics RPing. This one is where members italic all of the actions that they make. Like so:
Kuro looked down the corridor and headed slowly to the classroom. He was slightly nervous of meeting the the new job, for it was his first time subbing. He raised a hand and slowly opened the door, finding himself face to face with a room full or students. "Hello. My name is Kuro." He said. "Class will begin now."

The Italics RPing (speech)

This is exactly the same as the above apart from this time the member italics the speech that their character uses instead of the actions. An example:

Multi-Color RPing

This type of roleplaying is where you can use any of the above types but use colours to show the differences between your actions and speech. An example is below:

Back to top Go down

How to Role Play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto life or death :: Getting Started :: Need Help RPing-
Jump to: