Naruto life or death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto life or death

You have one chance of life or death

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rping terms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zero

zero

ninja profile
stats:
Rping terms Left_bar_bleue1100000000000/1100000000000Rping terms Empty_bar_bleue  (1100000000000/1100000000000)

Rping terms Empty
PostSubject: Rping terms   Rping terms EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:14 am

THE BASIC TERMS OF RPING:

IC Also known as In Character is a term used widely without spelling out the wording In Character. In Character is the action of which someone acts within their Character. This means in a simpler term that they make their character move within the Character Realm.

OOC Also known as Out of Character is a term used widely without spelling out the wording Out of Character. Out of Character is the action that does not deal with anything In Character. This is a statement where a person may talk to another user without their character interacting. This is usually used during a chat form, discussion form that does not deal with the actual RP.

Example: (OOC: I just want to say that I hope we enjoy Roleplaying with each other. I am joining in to help.)

Godmodding Mispelling of Godmoding & God Modding in rpg and forum settings, thus the meaning is the same. The term applies to "Godly-modification"; or "Godlike-modification" to a character, through skills such as evasion and the like, as well as the character's personality which usually consists of a superior "I know all, see all, and am all", et cetera. The singlemost annoying and obnoxious gamers on the planet. Tend to act like 7 year olds when they don't get their way during games of pretend, i.e. - Bang, you're dead! Yeah huh, I killed you and you can't play anymore! Those who believe they are gods never taking a hit. This is the most defiled form of Roleplaying. Don't do it.
Back to top Go down

Rping terms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto life or death :: Getting Started :: Need Help RPing-
Jump to: