Naruto life or death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto life or death

You have one chance of life or death

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shizune ((I is fun))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iki

Iki

Shizune ((I is fun)) Empty
PostSubject: Shizune ((I is fun))   Shizune ((I is fun)) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:46 pm

Name: Shizune
Village: Konohagakure
Picture: Shizune ((I is fun)) Shizune2pq2
bio: Shizune is the apprentice to the Leaf Sannin Tsunade. She is trained in many medical jutsu and carries the pig familiar Ton-Ton.

While serving as Tsunade's pupil, Shizune left Hidden Leaf to accompany her sensei, who was also the lover of her Uncle Dan. However, she still loved her home, and when Jiraiya and Naruto offered Tsunade a chance to return as the Fifth Hokage, Shizune was excited. She quickly formed a bond with Naruto, and had her loyalties torn when it appeared Tsunade would betray the Leaf. Later, she joined with her master in battle against Orochimaru but she was beaten in battle by Kabuto.

When Tsunade finally accepted the job as Hokage and returned to Konoha, Shizune returned with her and went on active ninja status again. Her medical talents helped save several ninja who were seriously injured; including Raidou, Genma, Neji and Chouji, who all had fallen in battles with the Sound Four.
Back to top Go down
Raiden Tenma

Raiden Tenma

ninja profile
stats:
Shizune ((I is fun)) Left_bar_bleue5000000000000/50000000000Shizune ((I is fun)) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000000000000/50000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Shizune ((I is fun))   Shizune ((I is fun)) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:51 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
Iki

Iki

PostSubject: Re: Shizune ((I is fun))   Shizune ((I is fun)) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:58 pm

Thankies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shizune ((I is fun))   Shizune ((I is fun)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shizune ((I is fun))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto life or death :: Creations :: Canon Characters-
Jump to: