Naruto life or death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto life or death

You have one chance of life or death

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My jutsu for my oc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iki

Iki

My jutsu for my oc Empty
PostSubject: My jutsu for my oc   My jutsu for my oc EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:55 pm

Clan Name: Gakari

Name: Rosebud Sheild (I can't name things very well)
Classification: Ninjutsu
Type: Defense
Chakra: 40
Range: Self
Description: Whenever something bad is about to happen the user makes the handsign for Snake to protect themselves with 10 petals that are a strong as reinforced steel. If somehow any harm comes to the user it breaks and the user faints. Petals encompass the user to block attacks
Weaknesses: Overuse of the Jutsu can cause the petals to be as strong as a twig. If Jutsu is broken the user faints.
Limit: Gakari Clan
Handsigns: Snake

Name: Cavern Of Roses
Classification: Genjutsu
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Chakra: 60
Range: As far as 100ft
Description: Anyone except the user caught in this Jutsu goes into a state of shock and wrapped in roses that spring out of the ground. The person caught in the Jutsu believes they are trapped in a cavern made of many strong rose petals and try to use anything they have to get out. They can get hurt mentally if they do not get out quickly.
Weaknesses: If any harm comes to the roses the Jutsu is dispelled on the person. (I.E. Kicking, Hitting, Shreding, etc.)
Limits: Gakari clan
Handsigns: Snake, Dragon, Horse

Name: Healing Rose
Classification: Medical Ninjutsu.
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 250
Range: Radius of 5ft
Description: Anyone within close enough for the user to reach out and touch is healed after a few minutes. If the user gets harmed though the user cannot heal themselves. The Jutsu drains the life of the user.
Weaknesses: Anyone close enough for the user to touch them is healed, slow healing time, poor Chakra control can lead to harming instead of healing. The Jutsu drains the life of the user.
Handsigns: Dragon, Tiger, Snake

Name: 10000 Thorns
Classification: Ninjutsu
Type: Attack
Chakra: 80
Range: As far as 100ft
Description: 10000 rose thorns shoot out in front of the user. If touched by a thorn the person collapses and stays down for 1/2 a minute. When hit the person gains power when they get up.
Weaknesses: Only in front, can hit almost anyone in front. When hit the person gains power when they get up.
Handsigns: Ox, Snake, Dragon, Tiger, Horse

Name: Creation of Life
Classification: Kekkei Genkai
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 30 to activate, plus normal chakra cost of Jutsu [this is a suggestion]
Range: Touch
Description: This allows the user to create any life except humanity. Once used it is used in any Jutsu that might envovle it. It can only create flowers.
Weaknesses: tires the user wtih use
Limits: Gakari Clan
Back to top Go down
@ Rokku*

@ Rokku*

ninja profile
stats:
My jutsu for my oc Left_bar_bleue1500000000000/1500000000000My jutsu for my oc Empty_bar_bleue  (1500000000000/1500000000000)

My jutsu for my oc Empty
PostSubject: Re: My jutsu for my oc   My jutsu for my oc EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:28 pm

approved thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Iki

Iki

My jutsu for my oc Empty
PostSubject: Re: My jutsu for my oc   My jutsu for my oc EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:01 pm

hoorah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My jutsu for my oc Empty
PostSubject: Re: My jutsu for my oc   My jutsu for my oc Empty

Back to top Go down

My jutsu for my oc
Page 1 of 1